Halloween = Buzz Time!

The end of a fun night tricker treating, eatting candy and the World Series!

What a cute Buzz Family.
Jake and Alix ran to the door of each house. Little TJ tried to keep us with them.

OOOHHHHHH Spider!
"Trick or Treat"
"Mommy they gave me candy", was Jake's response after each house. Then before they got to the sidewalk he would say "can we go to another one"?
What a cutie!!!!
He really loved dressing as Buzz. A fews before I had him try it on. It is one piece and knew it would be hard to put on him. He gets irritated with tight clothes. I was smart enough to put him on my bed, so he could see himself in a mirror. He loved it! The wings are on with string over the shoulders and you blow them up. I had to hide the outfit so he wouldn't want to wear it. Heck it's mostly white and he is 3.

Sunshine House School Parade with Sammy in his Buzz costume.
Jake and his buddy Parker line up for the parade.
Alix as the Princess and taking charge!

No comments: