August 2008 From fun in the park to our 1st haircut!

July in the park. Jake takes his ball with him everywhere. It is a good ice breaker for when he is being shy.

Chloe was hot and tired on our walk so she joined Jake in his wagon.


What a cute family photo after dinner at the Hard 8 BBQ. Jake is really starting to like big people food. Texture and be problem, yes you guessed it he will spit it right out. He loves the smoked turkey breast and Daddy's apple cobbler.


Love that cute haircut. It was a lot of work to get it.










My first haircut. Oh boy did we all have fun. I sat on Daddy' s lap while Mommy held my arms down. I cried a lot, but I didn't want that man touching my hair. I stopped cried immediately after the haircut was done. I go from 0 to 60 to keep everyone on their toes.


No comments: